Add any IP Camera image stream for the image source.
VisionAppster Engine (http://localhost:2015):
1. Click "Cameras"
2. Click "IP" from dropdown menu
3. Add IP address like http://192.168.0.1/mjpg/video.mjpg
4. Click "Add" button.
1. Open project or click "New" project.
2. Drag and drop "Image Source" tool from the "Tool" menu.
3. Click "Camera Id" (No camera) text from dropdown menu.
4. Add camera address like "ip:http://220.127.116.11:8081/mjpg/video.mjpg"
5. Hit "Enter" from your keyboard to add IP camera address to list.
Use any IP Camera in VisionAppster Engine
Use any IP Camera in VisionAppster Builder
Use username and password
Released on: 4/8/20, 11:19 AM
Last Updated: 9/27/20, 10:27 PM
No Reviews yet
Welcome to VisionAppster Store, the only marketplace for vision apps!
For the time being, entering the store requires an invitation. If you already have an account, please sign in here.